Saturday 21 April 2012

Creative CV





I recently attended an interview for BA Interior Design course where I am looking forward in finishing my degree.
I was asked to produce a creative CV for my interview to describe myself and this is the final outcome.
I decided to include things that describe my personally the best way, I thought of things I own, things I would like own and achieve in life, places I have visited and places I would like to visit.
I know it looks a lot like a fashion based mood board but mu choosing these ideas, shapes and colours I think the creative CV/mood board screams out my personality.
15 minutes into the interview the course leader/tutor definitely agreed that the CV was is interesting and definitely described me as a person, so I guess mission accomplished.
P.S I got on the course J

No comments:

Post a Comment